10% off our Early Bird Pricing for any Local User Group Member (an Agile or SPIN or PMI group) - Offer only valid for a limited time. It cannot be combined with any other discounts. But the discount is against the early bird price.
If you use the PayPal button below, please also send us an email explaining your situation (eg, 'I am a member of the Agile Toronto group'). If you want to pay another way, please send us an email or call (see number below).
2 Workshops: Agile Release Planning and Scaling/Story Splitting
NYC, NY Jan 7-10, 2014
** Offers only valid Nov 26 - Dec 10 2013. **
Note: We typically have a new promotion each week.
We invite you to Refresh your Scrum skills by taking a Certification course again.
Here are some reasons:
- To join your co-workers as they learn the Scrum framework - and ensure you and your team are on the same page.
- To sharpen your skills after a few months or years in the trenches.
- Often we become convinced that 'Scrum, but...' is actually real Scrum. So, to get errors corrected.
- To remember material you learned the first time around, but lost in the process of day to day activities.
The cost is only $250 per day. If you took a two day course, you can refresh those two days for $500. If you want to repeat only the Workshop day with your team, that will be $250 per person.
If you join with a regular paying colleague (not another refresher person), the fee is only $150 per day.
- You must have taken the same course from the same instructor. For the same number of days. If you took the 3-day CSM + Workshop, then you can join the 3-days of the CSM and Workshop. If you only took the 2-day CSM, you cannot (also) 'refresh' the Workshop day.
- You must have taken a full course. Meaning, for example, both days of a CSM course.
- The original course may have been in a different city than the new course.
- We will limit the number of 'refresher' seats in each course. So, you must call for availability.
- No additional discounts may apply to the Refresher rate.
- The purpose of the 'refresher' program is not to help you renew your CSM. If this is your wish or need, please contact us.
- We reserve the right to change the fee and the rules at any time.
Referral Program (aka 'Lunch is on Us'):
If you recommend someone who takes one of our courses, then 'lunch is on us'. Well, we will send you at $25 Subway or Panera card. Or a similar token of our appreciation (eg, a Barnes & Noble card, a Starbuck's card). Make sure he/she mentions your name when registering.
- You can win only 1 gift card per course.
- The person who mentions your name must actually attend, and pay a normal price. (For example, Refresher attendees would not count.)
- We must have a simple (inexpensive) way to deliver the gift card (eg, US Mail).
- We reserve the right to change the rules at any time.
Here is the list of public courses. Take a look, and then refer a friend or colleague!
- We have a discount for a person who is a member of a local agile, SPIN or PMI chapter or group. We want to encourage you to work with and learn from others locally. Therefore, we offer a $100 discount per course (however long the course) if you are a member of a local group, or if you become a member.
- The discount does not apply just for being a PMP or joining PMI nationally or internationally.
- The discount may apply internationally. It does apply to Canada, in Canadian (Canadien) dollars.
- The discount may not apply to some courses.
- The rules can be changed at any time.
- OR, We have a discount for any 'group' of 3 or more.
The group can be any group. Three friends, three people from the same company, three people from the local Agile group.
- The discount can be retroactive (but only before the course). Meaning: Two people can sign up at full price. If a thord person from the same company signs up, all 3 get a 10% discount.
- These two discounts (1 & 2) cannot be combined. Meaning: You cannot combine the $100 local group discount with the 10% for a group discount.
- The rules can be changed at any time.
- We have a discount for paying in cash at the course. 4%. This is off the amount due, which can be after other discounts. Payment must be in cash (not a check, which takes more processing for us). Use of this discount method is limited per class. So, you must contact us to confirm availability.