Say, double the productivity in 6 months. With the recession, we could use that about now.
Sounds nice. How is the PO gonna do that?
Well, this is a constant study, but let’s summarize the summary here:
* continually improve the BV Engineering theories and practices
* improve the deliver of the Business info into the team
* become better at correctly telling the team what the customers really want
* optimize, continually, on the 80-20 rule
* identify the minimal marketable feature set, and always yet more minimal
* express the value of the customer solution so well, that the team is totally psyched to do the work
* continually integrate the Business and Technical information to make the best possible trade-offs (such as minimizing Technical Debt)
And lastly, seeing and explaining to many people how every one of these activities, when done well together, inter-link and support each other. (Why? A subject for a later post.)
Take a CSPO course and learn more.