Our in-house courses and workshops are designed to help your company be more effective. We want to motivate, improve knowledge in aspects of agile software development or agile project management, and to excite your team. We can design a course or workshop specifically for your needs. Please contact us to discuss your options.
Some examples of our in-house courses and workshops include:
- Certified ScrumMaster course – 2 day course, and we typically add the 1 day Agile Release Planning workshop
- Intermediate Certified Scrum Product Owner course – 2 day course, again usually add the Agile Release Planning workshop
- Agile Release Planning workshop – 1 or 2 days. Assumes all attendees know Scrum fairly well, and some have taken my CSM or CSPO course
- Scrum 201 – Intermediate Scrum, to take your team or teams to the next level. We recommend the whole team and others attend.
- Story Splitting/Feature Decomposition workshop – 1 day
- Scaling workshop – usually 2 days
- Kanban workshop – 1 day
- Agile Fundamentals – 1 day.
- Executive Introduction to Lean, Agile and Scrum – 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, 1 day
- Agile for Managers – 1 day
- Open Agile Adoption – 1 day
- Adopting Agile workshop – 1 day
The above courses and workshop are described in this PDF you can download: Course and Workshop Offerings Ver12
- Tactical Workshop – 1 or 2 days. This is where the group takes a day to attack the biggest issues, and helps you take it to the next level.
- Business Value Engineering – 2 day workshop.
- Combining Scrum and XP – 1 day
Contact us to suggest the best course or workshop option or to build a custom course just for you. Initial questions will include the location, desired date range and the number of attendees ( 10 or more). Your questions are always welcome.