We lead public Scrum and Agile courses in many cities and in many countries.
If you are interested in a public course, our current offerings are here.
If you would like us to do a public course in your city or area or country, please contact Joseph Little.
The list of types of courses is on the Courses page.
If you would like to have an in-house course, please tell us your needs and we can suggest the best course options for you. Some examples of our in-house courses include:
- Certified ScrumMaster course - 2 day course with 1 or 2 day workshop
- Intermediate Certified Scrum Product Owner course - 2 day course with 1 or 2 day workshop
- Combining Scrum and XP - 1 day
- Scrum 201 - Intermediate Scrum, to take it to the next level. We recommend that the ScrumMaster, the Product Owner, the implementors, and others attend.
- Scrum/Agile Team Training - 1 day
- Scrum/Agile Overview - 1 day
- Release Planning and Sprint Planning Workshop - 1 or 2 days. Assumes all attendees know Scrum well.
- Agile Estimating and Planning - 1 day
- User Stories and Building the Product Backlog - 1 day
- Business Value Engineering - 2 day workshop.
Please contact us and let us know what kind of course you would like, the location, the desired date range and the number of attendees. Feel free to contact us with questions as well.
Often you want help from an experienced Agile coach. Someone with experience who can guide the ScrumMaster, the Product Owner, the implementors, and others. And help make them more successful.
This is a very common pattern that typically supports significant success.
We have assisted many teams in this way, for varying time periods. From 1 day, for 3 days at a time, or for 2 months at a time for 1 or 2 teams. There are of course many other variations.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss coaching.
Consulting is often very similar to coaching, except for two key differences. One difference is where the work is mainly about removing impediments or other key work to get the agile implementation on sounder footing or to help it get more traction. The other difference is often we are working with senior managers on the overall implementation of agile. By contrast, typical coaching implies coaching at (or close to) the team level.
Again, if you are interested, please contact us.
We often assist firms or departments in implementing agile. Often what is involved is a longer term 'agile transformation'. Often we consult with a top manager (or a management group) of the agile transformation.
Again, if you are interested in this, please contact us.
If we can answer questions about any services you might need, please contact us using the Contact form here, email us at email@example.com or call 704-376-8881. You will reach Cassandra Wagner or Joe Little.