Content from LAT
- Joe has a new book in progress, nearly finished. Please download “A Scrum Introduction.” (New version as of June 22, 2019.) And please send us feedback!
- “Joe’s Agile Release Planning” — This is my first book, which is available in PDF and other formats from LeanPub.
- Agile & Business — You can sign up for a feed. I put most new content here first.
- Twitter: Joe Little and Lean Agile Training — Please follow us; we post updates about courses, new blog posts, etc.
- LinkedIn: Joe Little — Please connect with us; we post course specials, have Scrum conversations, etc.
- A series of conversations with Joe: (courtesy of Mozaic Works in Romania)
- Personal Bio
- Scrum Courses, principles, benefits and impediments
- Certified ScrumMaster and Beyond
- Addressing Problems with Scrum. The video. About 21 minutes.
- 5 Pattern from A Scrum Book by Sutherland, Coplien, et al. The video. About 37 minutes.
- Agile Release Planning – The context and basics. The video. About 31 minutes.
- Agile Release Planning – The Day itself. The video. About 38 minutes.
- Slide Share — When I create a new presentation or when talking to a user group, I post my PowerPoint slides here.
- We have started to put some of the presentations here: https://www.leanagiletraining.com/slide-presentations/