PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) BOOT CAMP
This boot camp provides a solid foundation in Agile, and will prepare you to pass the PMI-ACP exam. Through a combination of immersive team-based learning, exercises, and real-world case studies, you will learn the about the following topics and much more:
- The 10 Tools and Techniques and 43 Knowledge and Skills areas to pass the exam.
- The foundation of Agile including the Agile Manifesto and Principles
- Scrum roles, meetings, tools, techniques and artifacts
- XP (eXtreme Programming) roles and practices
- Lean software development practices
- Kanban and limiting work in progress
- How to identify and remove impediments
- Agile estimation techniques including relative sizing and story points
- Agile team dynamics, soft skills negotiation and coaching
- How Epics and User Stories are created and their role in analysis and design
- The INVEST model for User Stories
- Communications techniques including daily stand-ups, information radiators, team spaces and osmotic communications
- Agile metrics including velocity, escaped defects, etc.
- Incremental development, delivery and continuous integration
- Value-driven delivery and product backlog grooming
- How to effectively manage stakeholder involvement and expectations
- Problem detection and resolution
In addition to providing a solid foundation in Agile, this course is designed to cover the topics that will be covered on the PMI-ACP exam so that you will come away from this course fully prepared to successfully pass the exam.
During a weekend, this boot camp will run from 8:30am to 5:00pm Friday and Saturday, and from 8:30am to 3:00pm on Sunday. A continental breakfast, breaks and lunch will be provided.
This course satisfies the 21 Professional Development Units (PDUs) required to take the PMI-ACP exam.
PMI and PMP are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc., and PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) and PMI-ACP are service marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.