Workshop: Scaling Agile
This 1 day workshop will provide an overview and in-depth introduction to Agile Scaling. In this workshop, we will explore how to scale Agile from a single team to a large organization Agile transformation.
Additional benefits: The Workshop provides 7 PDUs. And provides 7 SEUs for the Scrum Alliance CSP (Certified Scrum Professional). See here.
- Introduction to Agile Scaling
- Applying Scaling to the Scrum Cycle
- Implementing a Chief Product Owner & Product Owner group
- Creating a single Product Backlog & synchronizing iterations
- Scrum of Scrums
- Techniques for optimizing geographically distributed teams
- Scaling Impediment Removal
- Scaling Patterns from ScrumPLOP.org
- Useful patterns from the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) & Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) (Larman & Vodde)
- Most of the work: Taking your real issues, in your real situation, and working through them