Here is an HBR article : Six Myths of Product Development. By Stefan Thomke and Donald Reinertsen.
Here are the fallacies (or myths) in one list:
- High utilization of resources will improve performance.
- Processing the work in large batches improves the economics of the process.
- Our plan is great; we just need to stick to it.
- The sooner the project is started, the sooner it will be finished.
- The more features we put into a product, the more customers will like it.
- We will be more successful if we get it right the first time.
I recommend the article.